The Annual Brunswick County Fishing Club FREE “Youth Fishing Tournament”
will be held on July 9, 2022, from 8:00am – 12:00 Noon!
This Tournament Is Limited To The First 40 Junior Anglers To Register.
Please Register Your Angler By Sending An Email Containing The Angler’s First & Last Name, To Andrew Imes At firstname.lastname@example.org
This Tournament is open to Fish Anywhere You Want...However Proper Parental Supervision Is Required At All Times During This Tournament.
We will have BCFC Representatives at the Sunset Harbor Boat Ramp and Pier, for anyone that wants to fish there.
Things to Bring:
1) Fishing Rod(s) with Reel(s)
2) Fishing Tackle & Bait
3) Ruler or Measuring Tape
5) Any Snacks or Drinks you need for the day
(we will have bottled water at the BCFC Clubhouse)
Schedule of Events: All Participants must meet at the BCFC Clubhouse, located at 3911 Hickory Dr SE, Bolivia, NC 28422
7:00am-8:00am – Youth Anglers must have a Parent or Guardian Sign A Participation Waiver.
7:30am – Quick Meeting to go over the Rules and Answer Any Questions.
8:00am-12:00pm – Fishing!
12:00pm – Lunch (Pizza)
12:30pm – Awards
1) Youth Anglers must be between 6-15 years of age
2) All Youth Anglers must have a Parent or Guardian Sign A Participation Waiver
3) Live, Dead, and Artificial Bait can be used
4) All Fish must be caught on Rod & Reel
5) Scoring will be done by Length – You Must Take A Quick Photo of the Fish Next To A Ruler or Measuring Tape
6) In the event of a Tie, the Tie Breaker will go to the Fish Checked In With The Earliest Time 7) All species of Fish are acceptable, if it is safe to handle
8) The Youth Angler Must Cast And Fight The Fish In. They May Receive Help In Landing The Fish If Needed
9) Anglers must have a Parent or Guardian Accompany Them At All Times.
All Participating Youth Anglers will be going home with some awesome new gear to help them become better Anglers. We will also have some extra goodies for the top finishers, so bring your “A” Game!