The Annual Brunswick County Fishing Club FREE “Youth Fishing Tournament”will be held July 7 - 9, 2023!
This Tournament Is Limited To The First 40 Junior Anglers To Register.
Please Register Your Angler By Sending An Email Containing The Angler’s First & Last Name, To Andrew Imes @ email@example.com
This Tournament is open to Fish Anywhere You Want...However Proper Parental Supervision Is Required At All Times During This Tournament.
Things to Bring:
1) Fishing Rod(s) with Reel(s)
2) Fishing Tackle & Bait
3) Ruler or Measuring Tape
5) Any Snacks or Drinks you need for the day
Schedule of Events: All Participants must meet at the BCFC Clubhouse, located at 3911 Hickory Dr SE, Bolivia, NC 28422
Thursday July 6, 2023
6:00pm - 6:30pm – Youth Anglers must have a Parent or Guardian Sign A Participation Waiver.
6:30pm - 7:00pm – Quick Meeting to go over the Rules and Answer Any Questions.
Friday July 7, 2023 - Fishing!
Saturday July 8, 2023 - Fishing!
Sunday July 9, 2023 - Fishing ends @ 11:00am
12:00pm – Lunch (Pizza) @ Our BCFC Clubhouse
12:30pm – Awards
1) Youth Anglers must be between 6-15 years of age
2) All Youth Anglers must have a Parent or Guardian Sign A Participation Waiver
3) Live, Dead, and Artificial Bait can be used
4) All Fish must be caught on Rod & Reel
5) Scoring will be done by Length – You Must Take A Quick Photo of the Fish Next To A Ruler or Measuring Tape
6) In the event of a Tie, the Tie Breaker will go to the Fish Checked In With The Earliest Time. All species of Fish are acceptable, if it is safe to handle
8) The Youth Angler Must Cast And Fight The Fish In. They May Receive Help In Landing The Fish If Needed
9) Anglers must have a Parent or Guardian Accompany Them At All Times.
Winners Get Door Prizes!