Registration form and rules now available for download/print. See file download links below rules overview.
2018-2019 Quick Rules Overview
- Only current members that have paid their dues before catching the fish are eligible
- Entries must be caught by hook and line, rod and reel
- Territorial limits for the contest shall be from Little River Inlet to Carolina Beach, NC. Slight variations north or south will not disqualify entry.
- No restrictions on the tackle with the exception that power reels are not permitted
- All entries must be submitted within 30 days of catch
- Entry must exceed minimum length listed below for each species
- Contest entries will be kept updated on our website throughout the year
- Each club member may enter as many species he/she desires, but will only be eligible for one prize.
In case of a tie, the fish entered first will have priority
- Prizes will be awarded for longest fish in each species category. Prizes will be presented during the October general membership meeting
- Entries may be emailed to the club at email firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to include the entry form and a picture of fish being measured.
- Youth Angler species have no minimum lengths but all entries must meet North Carolina regulations